Back of House
Warrensville Center Road
$13 per hour
- 💚 Healthcare Benefits
- 🏖️ Paid Time Off
- 🛍 Employee Discounts
- 💰 Bonus Program
- 📆 Flexible shifts
- 🏋️♀️ Training
- 👵 401k Retirement Plan
- 📈 Growth Opportunities
Bringing people together to share joy has been our family's inspiration since opening the first Panda Express in 1983 in Glendale, California.
As a Back of House, you’ll be supporting the operation to deliver Superior Guest Service by performing duties, which includes, cooking and plating food products.
• Cooks, plates, and follows portion standards for food products in accordance with production requirements.
• Prepares items from scratch using the required Company recipes.
• Follows safe food handling and proper hygiene practices.
• Tests foods, for proper cooking standards using methods such as tasting, smelling, measuring devices or other utensils.
• Knowledge of basic food preparation and cooking skills
• High school diploma, or general education degree
• Ability to apply reasonable understanding in carrying out instructions in written, oral or diagram form.